Thursday 24 April 2014

Look Behind You by Sibel Hodge

Look Behind You is a departure from the normal Sibel Hodge fare of sassy chick-lit.  This one is a psychological thriller that is much deeper and darker.  Chloe believes she's just escaped from being kidnapped, but everyone else thinks it's all in her mind.

I love this author's books and will read anything she writes without paying much attention to what it is.  So I started reading this one without knowing anything about it.  I didn't like the first chapter.  It was way too creepy for me, but it had me gripped.  I honestly couldn't put it down.

We found out things as Chloe did as she'd lost her memory, so we were piecing things together as the story unfolded.

This was a great story and I really enjoyed this new direction Sibel Hodge has taken and hope there's more like this.  

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00JPFB11S/?tag=jookuf-21


No comments:

Post a Comment